about 2 months ago
Our client, a top US Investment Bank is currently looking to add a VP to its IT Audit team in Dallas.
Under this role, you will be managing direct reports under their cyber and infrastructure IT Audit team. You will be able expected to deliver a diverse array of IT and IS audits, evaluating various technology platforms, whilst considering all relevant technology and security risks from a cloud-based perspective.
On The Team, You Will Be
- Conducting cybersecurity and infosec audits, from planning to completion,
- Evaluating key information security risks, root cause factors for audit testing exceptions and recommending practical solutions
- Demonstrating prior knowledge of Data Loss Protection, Security Information, Cloud controls, SQL
- Assisting with the development of other more junior staff in the team
- 7+ years’ work experience within IT Audit, Risk or consulting
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Audit or another related field
- AWS experience preferred
- CISA, CISM or CISSP certification
- Ability to travel 10% (when safe to do so)
Our client can offer market-leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits, competitive salaries and PTO.