New York City, NY
Depending on Experience
7 months ago
Our client, a large commercial FBO based in Midtown Manhattan, requires a, IT Audit VP, to join their busy IT Audit team on a full time basis.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced IT Auditor to join a growing team, holding responsibility for the design and execution of the FBO’s tech audit program, including audits surrounding infrastructure and data analytics, amongst others.
As an IT Audit VP you will be:
- Preparing annual audit plan, scheduling and assigning work to meet tight deadlines/ completion dates and estimating resource needs
- Supervising, and developing junior staff members in a professional, motivating manner
- Undertaking audits of key IT infrastructure areas including network and Internet security, SDLC, BCP/DR, application security, cloud computing, data center operations and general IT operations
- Preparing audit reports, summarizing and presenting findings to senior staff within the organization, advising on risks and how best to mitigate the same
- Developing and applying knowledge of applicable laws/ regulations relating to information technology audits
As an IT Audit VP you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Business or related
- CISA, CISSP or CISM preferred
- Minimum of 7 years’ of financial services or internal audit experience
- Proven experience within; Sarbanes-Oxley Audit/ ITGC testing, information security, data governance, network and internet security, SDLC, PMLC, apps change management, amongst others
- Previous experience of Agile methodology preferred
Our client is able to offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits, competitive salaries and PTO.
At this stage only US Citizen/ Permanent Residents/ Green card holders are being considered.
I am an IT Audit and Risk market specialist working with a variety of clients across the Financial Services, US-wide. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly to Emily Kirkpatrick on (646)349-4480 or firstname.lastname@example.org.