Depending on Experience
26 days ago
Our client, a financial services company based in Tampa, FL. is seeking an IT Auditor to join their team on a full-time basis. Hamlyn Williams have been enlisted to identify suitable candidates for an immediate start.
As a part of the IT Audit team you will be responsible for participating in the planning, delivery and reporting of audits of various IT systems, applications, platforms and operating systems, any potential risks and how best to mitigate this risk.
You will expected to demonstrate a high attention to detail, outstanding problem solving skills, and sound understanding of cyber security trends, particularly within the financial services industry. Ability to work as part of a team is a must.
- Identifying, assessing and advising on possible compromises to large-scale tech projects, general controls and completing IT Process audits (including; change management, logical security, SDLC, disaster recovery/ continuity and troubleshooting)
- Assisting the Senior IT Auditor and IT Audit Manager with the planning, executing and reporting of audits
- Drafting and assisting with clear, concise audit reports, providing root cause analysis and preventative measures, whilst demonstrating strong knowledge of the clients’ policies, procedures and documentation standards
- BS/ BA or equivalent ideally within Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related
- CPA, ACA, CFA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, AWS Certified Solutions Architect, CCSP, CCSK etc. are a plus
- 3-5 years minimum experience, within internal or external IT Audit, within a large organization
Our client is able to offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits including competitive benefits & profit-sharing.
At this stage US Citizen/Greencard holders are preferred but we are willing to consider H-1B transfers on a case by case basis as well as candidates that would need to relocate for the position.
This company has excellent infrastructure in place so given the COVID climate will be conducting all phases of the interview process remotely (including onboarding).
Please share your most recent resume & availability to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.