Depending on Experience
3 months ago
Our client, a large manufacturing firm, requires two IT Auditors to join their team based out of Wilmington, DE. Hamlyn Williams have been enlisted to provide suitable candidates.
As an IT Auditor you will be able to demonstrate knowledge within business, control, risk management, IT Controls and general regulatory standards. Experience within a Fortune 500 or Big Four accounting firm is a must.
- Working as part of the wider IT Audit team to ensure audits are completed on time and within the relevant legislation and guidelines.
- Knowledge of IT Audit SAP systems, security and concepts
- Experience testing the above and assisting with tests
- 2-5 years’ work experience within IT Audit
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or another related field
- Knowledge and experience of SOX and implementing controls
- CISA, CISM or CISSP certification
At this stage only US Citizen/Greencard holders are being considered. Candidates that live more than 2 hours away and are NOT willing to relocate should not apply.
This company has excellent infrastructure in place so given the COVID climate will be conducting all phases of the interview process remotely (including onboarding).
Please share your most recent resume & availability to email@example.com for consideration.