10 months ago
Hamlyn Williams is partnered with a leading global commercial bank growing out their IT Audit team in Düsseldorf.
As an IT Auditor you will:
- Carry out IT tests both in Germany and internationally in a dynamic technology environment.
- Implement IT Audits and coordinate with the internal auditing department.
- Consult departments on issues of IT and data security, IT risk management, process optimization and digitisation.
- Take the lead and support on projects.
As an IT Auditor you will need:
- Fluent in German and English (written and verbal)
- Degree in IT or Computer Science
- Preferably CISA/CISM certified
- 2-5 years of experience in external or internal auditing.
- Experience in IT process, controls, infrastructure
- Analytical thinker who is able to present problems and technical issues and communicate them across the business.
- Double pension plan
- Health insurance
- Allocated external and internal training days
- Saving on daily commuting
If you are a skilled IT Auditor you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Jonathan Shivers on 020 35 45 11 36 or at email@example.com