€85,000 - €90,000
17 days ago
Hamlyn Williams are working exclusively with a global pharmaceutical organisation which due to their accelerated growth as they develop new products, drugs and trials years head of their competition are looking to hire an IT Business Partner.
The position will be based out of their European headquarters situated in Munich with the ability to work from home 2-3 days a week.
The position of the IT Business Partner will be responsible for stakeholder management of numerous affiliates across Europe and to establish that the relevant and appropriate IT services for the business units are delivered.
The key responsibilities of the IT Business Partner is broken down into three core areas - Strategic Planning, Advisory and Execution.
- Liaising with business teams to plan and map new IT investments, proposals and determine organisational fit with business roadmaps and priorities from an IT perspective
- Analyse & evaluate business strategy plan and share these the teams to identify the strategy, project portfolio impact and business projects within IT
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with business, actively manage expectations and improve satisfaction levels
- Provide detailed accurate advice in a timely, effective response to business partners
- Close support to the Demand Management Process with strong communication
- Align and engage effectively with business unit & other IT Business Partners about the prioritisation of the projects
- The use and application of business process management methods to support the design of new processes
- Agree on SLA's (Service Level Agreements) to/with business in alignment with IT. This includes KPI reporting and SLA achievements and managing any violations or major service issues
- Strong communication on regular status update and service review meetings are being conducted with business representatives to review the performance of services.
- Work with the relevant IT Service Managers, IT Delivery Leaderships Team and IT Architecture
- 5+ Years experience in an equivalent position
- University Degree - preferable
- Strong communication, team work and presentation skills
- Great relationship management with both internal and external customers
- Ability to work in English & German - written and spoken
- Strategic thinking and ability to map organisational visions
- Excellent knowledge of related business processes and technology trends for central business functions across European organisations
If you are interested in the above position please apply!