9 months ago
Our client in the Oil & Gas space seeking an experienced IT Contracts and IP Lawyer who will be working directly with the General Counsel on all IT Contracts and Intellectual Property rules and regulations. This company is in an exciting growth period with the ability to travel internationally.
· Negotiate and analyze outsourcing contracts and commercial documents, and other intellectual property business strategies
· Assist with information technology legal issues, cybersecurity and other intellectual property
· Problem solving research and document review, and due diligence of possible acquisitions and dispositions
· Minimum of 6+ years’ experience as a licensed attorney
· Required to be a member of the State Bar of Texas
· Previous experience working on numerous aspects of IT Contracts, 3rd party, cybersecurity and Intellectual Property at a large public corporation or top tier law firm, is highly preferre