29 days ago
IT Operational Manager
My client is a commercial banking corporation headquartered in Guangzhou, People's Republic of China. It offers a broad range of financial services including personal and corporate banking, asset management, wealth management, broker-dealer and advisory services, issuance services, and treasury services. It has more than 500 branches in mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau.
Responsible for the construction, maintenance and management of information technology infrastructure including the organization and implementation of projects;
• Provide bank internal service as well as the production system application consultation; Also provide client technical support with the business department.
• Maintain the software and hardware operation and effectiveness of the computer equipment;
• Responsible for inventory management, computer settings, software installation etc.
Bachelor degree or above in computer science/ information technology/ software engineering/ other related disciplines;
• 3+years experience of system and network management experience (working experience in a Chinese bank is preferred);
• Knowledge of FPS/SWIFT/RTG system experience is a plus;
• A good understanding of network hardware (such as routers, switches) will be a great advantage
• Good Chinese ability.
APPLY now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to have a confidential discussion.