HK$ 360,000 - 480,000 plus bonus
26 days ago
- Conduct user requirement studies (liaising with IT Business Partnering team), system analysis and design, contract negotiation with IT vendors etc.
- Collaborate with vendors and service providers for solution planning, service delivery and technical support activities
- Manage implementation of IT systems which are crucial to business. These application systems include:
- Geographic Information Systems
- Asset and Facility Management systems
- Mobile Workforce Management Systems
- Enterprise Asset Management Systems
- Asset Performance Management Systems
- Health, Safety, Social and Environmental Systems
- Participate in system development/deployment, testing, training, system cutover/rollout, documentation, maintenance and support
- 4-6 years’ experience in providing IT services
- Extensive experience in project and vendor management
- Hands-on development experience or knowledge in any of the following skills would be an advantage:
- GIS and ESRI products
- SAP Plant Maintenance, Project System, ABAP, Web Dynpro / OSIsoft PI System
- Cloud Computing platforms such as Microsoft Azure Cloud, virtualization and other cloud services.
- Agile software development methodology, Scrum, DevOps, API based application integration and experience / knowledge in design thinking is highly preferable
- Professional credentials in ITIL, PMP, COBIT, Scrum Master, DevOps, or relevant disciplines preferred
- Bachelor’s degree, or higher, in Information Technology, Computer Science, or other related disciplines.
- Proven track record of problem solving and analytical abilities
- Experienced with vendor management, change management and relationship management
- Demonstrable commitment to continuous learning