18 days ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a rapidly growing tech start up headquartered in Hong Kong.
Our client is building a data-driven supply chain management platform and has opened a new role to join a high-performing product team.
You will be responsible for:
- Coordinating with various stakeholders including product managers and development teams to define the Product Vision
- Review, write and recommend improvements to operational/business processes and documentation
- Help estimate and plan the effort required to deliver complex projects
- Ensure systems are optimal by participating in development and system configuration, training and UAT
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent preferred
- 1-3 years of experience coordinating, managing and executing IT projects
- Highly analytical and proactive mindset with strong time-management skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Cantonese. Proficiency in Mandarin will be an advantage
- **Candidates with demonstrated experience executing IT projects following PMP, AGILE or SCRUM may be considered as an Associate Project Manager**