Competitive Day Rate
11 months ago
I am working with a Management Consultancy client in Paris who is looking for an IT risk Consultant to engage on a freelance basis.
They are looking for someone who can assist:
- Support clients in the definition, deployment or execution of permanent IT control devices
- Develop or improve risk maps, particularly IT operational risk
- Help customers define their IT risk appetite
- Deploy Governance Risk Compliance (GRC) solutions
- Declare IT & Capital Markets expertise on all the issues encountered in the context of the permanent control function.
You will need to have:
- Project Management Skills
- Fluent French
- 5 - 10 years experience
- Degree Educated
- Operational Risk Knowledge
- Good general knowledge of IT and ITIL V3 and COBIT methodologies.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact: Stuart Grimmond
Consultant – Contracts EMEA