IT Risk Management Officer - Financial Services Risk Management
8 months ago
Hamlyn Williams are supporting the build out of a market leading european bank, who are looking to identify an experienced IT Risk professional with several projects behind them carrying out technology controls and internal audits with agile methodlogies. This opporunity will be well alligned to an IT Risk SME who is looking to stay in a hands on role but adopt more strategic and managerial duties.
Your are expected to be:
- highly IT (risk) substantive in advising the Management and 'challenge' about its (IT and Continuity) risks.
- that you assist the ORM / IRM teammates with advice and assistance.
- that you are able to find the risks in the IT systems and applications.
- that you proactively propose initiatives for improvement, elaborate them, create support among stakeholders and can implement these in the organization.
- Information Technology (IT) - is about managing IT Risks within IT Governance, IT Management and IT Security;
- Operational Resilience - deals with measures to guarantee the availability of Business Services;
- Information Management - is about managing Information (Technology) Risks within the lifecycle of information and the use of information by stakeholders.
- Continuity Risk is the risk of financial loss, regulator sanctions or reputation damage due to business interruptions (loss of people, processes, systems, data, rights) caused by serious incidents (eg natural disasters, infectious diseases, power outages, terrorism).
If this is a role of interest and you think you are a someone who fills the criteria detailed above please submit an application to this advert and a team member of Hamlyn Williams Risk (EMEA) will reach out yourself and discuss the intricacies of this mandate and similar to this in the market.