Nashville, TN, US
3 months ago
IT Security Analyst (Cybersecurity)
I am looking for a dedicated and meticulous IT Security Analyst to join my clients expanding team. In this role you will operate independently, as well as, part of a team to ensure the operational constancy and accessibility of Security Tools used by the Security Operation Center. The job will involve widespread co-ordination with several other teams, including Wintel, UNIX, Network and other development teams. Candidates should have strong IT skills and a deep understanding of Splunk/Splunk ITSI, building dash boards, widespread search, regex queries etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Control, evaluate and implement automated solutions within the organization to decrease hands-on work and increase monitoring capabilities
- Collaborate to construct operational, near real time telemetry to make the security team stronger, quicker and more effective through splunk.
- Examine proceedings and developments in a intricate network, and produce acumens, and recognize areas for improvement
- Drive, manage and screen critical Security Tools, such as, Anti Malware products and Network Intrusion Detection Systems
- Provide expert knowledge to manage both existing and new Security IT products and services
- Investigate problems and faulty situations while maintaining high standards for prompt issue resolve through outstanding problem-solving skills
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or STEM subject prefered
- Completion of an internship/apprenticeship in cybersecurity a plus
- Solid knowledge of telemetry data that also includes knowledge Splunk/Splunk ITSI,building dash boards, widespread search, regex queries etc.
- Thorough work ethic, attention to detail
- Robust analytical talents showing your capabilities to acquire and investigate large quantities of data.
- Critical thinking skills, problem solving aptitude
- Stout skills in the following: Oracle, UNIX, MS Windows, MySQL ,Linux, and MS SQ.