21 days ago
With 2020 already under way, we are already finding clients across the Nordics that are in need of experienced Cyber Security Professionals across their teams. One of which is a specific requirement for an IT security specialist, someone wanting to challenge themselves and work alongside a high-performing team with the latest technology.
We are currently working with a large organisation that are looking for an IT security specialist to join their inclusive, forward thinking but hardworking office of 40+ people in Central Stockholm. Our client is wanting an experienced individual who is passionate about implementing security solutions in an agile environment and is also able to work with many different people and build new contacts.
- You will be implementing systems with developers and infrastructure technicians.
- You will be conducting security reviews of products and services.
- You will evaluate contribute to a culture of innovation and learning in IT security.
- You will explore new IT security solutions and opportunities.
- You will analyse security alarms from Security information and event management (SIEM) systems.
- You will identify and assess IT security risks.
- You will contribute to the company’s long-term gaols relating to IT security.
- You have been actively working within IT security for at least 3 years, with experience in Enterprise IT architecture.
- You have worked alongside multiple safety standards, such as ISO 27001 and OWASP.
- You can develop in at least one programming language, such as Python or Java.
- If you have worked with cloud solutions, such as AWS, Azure and Google Cloud then that stands out to our clients but is not essential.
- You also speak good Swedish and English in both speech and writing.
This role is being actively applied for, so if it sounds interesting to you then contact me on +44 20 3675 2944 and email@example.com.