Depending on Experience
15 days ago
Our client is seeking an IT SOX Auditor to join their team based in Atlanta, GA, and has enlisted Hamlyn Williams identify suitable candidates for an immediate start.
As an IT SOX Auditor you will be responsible for planning, leading and undertaking IT audits and performing SOX control testing, in line with the clients annual audit plan.
You must have a proactive attitude, and thrive in a high-growth and rapidly evolving industry. Previous experience with frameworks such as COBIT and NIST are essential and any programming, CAAT and database management skills are a bonus.
- Perform and document IT audits and SOX 404 internal control assessments, analyzing and evaluating findings, making suggestions in order to mitigate risk
- Evaluating efficiency and effectiveness of internal IT control processes and procedures for various applications, platforms and operating systems
- Performing multiple projects simultaneously
- Travel 15-25%, some international
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Accounting or related
- CIA, CISA, CISSP, or CPA preferred
- 2+ years internal audit experience required
- Big Four, or professional services experience is a plus
Our client is able to offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits including competitive benefits & profit-sharing.
At this stage US Citizen/Greencard holders are preferred but we are willing to consider H-1B transfers on a case by case basis as well as candidates that would need to relocate for the position.
This company has excellent infrastructure in place so given the COVID climate will be conducting all phases of the interview process remotely (including onboarding).
Please share your most recent resume & availability to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.