Very attractive salary and package based on experience
5 months ago
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading and international FinTech company as a Java Developer based in the United Kingdom (remote or office based on preference)
All levels of experience will be considered – the organisation focuses on who you are as a person and what you can bring to the company as they offer excellent training and endless opportunities to develop and grow your career.
If you can take initiative, lead by example, are ambitious and passionate about this ever expanding and progressing industry than this is the perfect role for you!
Experience & responsibilities:
- Ideally you will have a couple of years’ experience in Java server-side development (including architecture and experience with coding and system design)
- A few years’ experience (ideally) in a team managerial role and 1 large system development
- Understanding of and ability to apply Java fundamentals
- Familiarity with frequently used open-source frameworks, middleware and databases e.g., MySQL/NoSQL/Kafka
- Previous use, design and application of high-level distributed systems and tuning
- Familiarity with modern development methods e.g., Scrum
- Language: English (fluent written/spoken with excellent communication abilities)
Nice to have:
- System refactoring and microservice governance experience
- Some knowledge of financial systems, e-commerce systems or trading systems.
- Experience of cloud architecture and DevOps technologies.
- BA/BSc in a computer related subject
What you will get in return:
- A generous / flexible salary (based on experience) + very attractive package including health, pension, equity etc…
- The opportunity to join a fun and vibrant global team
- Excellent training combined with the opportunity to take your own initiative and be responsible for your own tasks and accomplishments
If you think this could be a good fit then please get in touch with Lorna Byrne - email@example.com / 020 8068 4043