27 days ago
Hamlyn Williams are delighted to be partnered with a global powerhouse of the Crypto trading market who are building their UK technical team with Java Developers. The company have grown year on year since establishing themselves in 2016, with offices in Europe and Asia, and plans to further expand in 2021.
The company are rapidly expanding their UK operations, with growth in all areas of technology. These positions will complement the already well established Backend team based in the companies head quarters in Asia.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Completions in application lifescycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Working on solid Java fundamentals including JVM, Multi-threading, Collection usage
- manage cutting edge technologies to improve applcations
- Collaborate with the Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Address any technical and design requirements
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- 5 + years in Java server-side development and ability Java fundamentals is essential
- Familiarity with frequently used open-source frameworks, middleware and databases and familiarty with modern development methods including Spring, Mybatis, Redis, Kafka, RabbitMQ, MYSQL/NoSQL, postgresSQL, MongoDB
- Ideally an interest or background within FinTech
- Previous experience in cloud architecture, DevOps, k8s preferred
The position is based ideally in London but open to 100% remote working in the UK. Please Note - The client will only consider candidates already based in the UK.
If this position is of interest, please apply below or contact Jamie Watts for more details email@example.com / +44 (0) 203 545 1142