Highly competitive base + bonus + benefits
6 months ago
You will join an established team responsible for a range of software products including trading GUIs, low-latency trading systems, and algorithmic trading services.
- Develop Java/C# applications (OMS/EMS) to support high-performance electronic and algorithmic trading desks.
- Work with business and technical teams, regionally and globally, to deliver projects including systems integrations, feature enhancements and bug fixes.
- Be a key contributor in all stages of the application development lifecycle including requirement gathering, architecting and design, effort estimation and planning, implementation, code-review, testing, deployment, and support.
- Assume ownership of projects including documentation of work in JIRA, Confluence, Code Review, Git source code management, discussion with BA team, sharing and discussing implementation details, demonstration to key stakeholders of a particular delivery, timely escalation of any risks or slippage, planning, leveraging of knowledge in local and global teams.
- Collaborate with teams in operations, quality assurance, and product development, as well as external development teams and vendors.
- Participate in requirements gathering, architectural decisions, and code reviews to develop high quality solutions to business problems.
- At least 2 years’ experience with Core Java
- Experience with Linux scripting languages e.g. Bash, Perl, Python
- Good knowledge of Java testing tools, ideally: JUnit, JMockit, TeamCity
- Familiarity with development and build tools such as Maven, Git, IntelliJ
- Exposure to Middleware (Tibco, Solace)
- Experience in agile methodology, test-driven development and continuous integration would be useful.