6 months ago
Our Client is a Cryptocurrency trading firm very established in the APAC region. They already have more than 300 engineers across their offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and Shenzhen and now are expanding their Shenzhen office massively.
They're renowed for their great multicultural environment and you'd benefit from their flexible work from home arrangement, 20 days of annual leave, a highly competitive salary and dynamic athmosphere.
1. At least 3 years of relevant work experience
2. Familiar with the core knowledge of Java in UNIX/Linux environment;
3. Experience in developing low-latency, GC-free and large-scale systems;
4. Experience in reactive programming and websocket development is preferred
5. Have relevant experience in optimizing applications, improving performance, and improving failure capabilities;
6. Familiar with design principles, design patterns and best practices of automated testing;
7. Preference is given to those with relevant experience in microservice design, development, and deployment;
8. Familiar with modern development methods, such as agile development, test-driven development and Scrum;
9. Good English reading, writing and listening skills