Cherry (Chor Yan) Yeung
6 months ago
As a Java programmer/lead, you will be part of the in-house development team, where you will solve and provide challenging innovative solutions. You will be working in a small team of 6-7 alongside with other programmers, working on a part of the whole development team which consists of more than 100+ people across Hong Kong and Shenzhen.
The backend-focused solutions and systems built will be heavily used and be the pivot of the company in the next 10-20 years. You will be required to implement applications using Java/Linux and ensure quality delivery. You will be working on a large-scale project, based on the latest technology to enable next-level innovation, and continue to provide their world-class services.
- 3-10 years of experience in Java develpoment
- (more senior candidates will be considered the lead position)
- experienced in development in Linux environment
- skilled multithread programming - high volume low latency
- Fluent Cantonese and English