15 days ago
Hamlyn Williams are working alongside a Global Communications organisation who due to new projects, acquisitions and growth are looking for a Java Software Engineer to join them within their UK technical division.
The company founded in the early 00's have growth from strength to strength with over 55 offices situated across 6 continents are now seen as one of the largest and most successful leaders within the omnichannel communication industry.
As the natural growth of the company continues the need and requirement for a Java Software Developer is needed and can be based out of their London office or 100% remote working within the UK.
- Full ownership of the code you create and produce
- Develop, manage, oversee and troubleshoot your teams services
- Create, write and design testable and scalable code in accordance with code principles
- Have an overview and understanding of the interactions in the entire system
- Working predominantly on the backend to move into a Full Stack position as you expand your knowledge on working with databases, systems design and monitoring frontend development
- Work within agile framework
- Liaise and work within sprint planning
- Experience working with Java version 1.8 or above
- Good experience with Spring and Spring Boot
- Knowledge and strong understanding of object-oriented principles
- Previous work on concurrent and multi-tier applications
- Understanding of RESTful services
- Technology use of the likes of: Kotlin, Go, Groovy, Python, Docker, Kubernetes would be an advantage
If you are interested in this position please apply below or contact Jamie Watts on email@example.com