27 days ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with a Luxembourgish Management Company who are looking to grow their team. We're seeking for a Junior AML/CTF Officer to assist the MLRO in screening, evaluating risks, and provide oversight on Transfer Agents, based in Luxembourg.
As a Junior AML/KYC Officer, you will:
- Identify and assess the AML/CTF risks.
- Perform the name screening on all the relevant counterparties, including the assets
- Carry out the required due diligence measures in accordance with applicable rules and internal policies and procedures. Communicate effectively and efficiently with relevant internal and external parties to obtain KYC documents.
- Draft AML/CFT reports
- Assist in the design, implementation, and maintenance of a robust AML/CTF framework
- Assist in the oversight on TA, distributors, and on the Danish branch, supporting the MLRO for on-site missions when needed
As a Junior AML/KYC Officer, you will have:
- 1-2 years of experience in AML/CTF matters
- Good knowledge of detecting risk and understanding screening Transfer Agents
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel
- Luxembourg Resident
- Knowledge in Funds
If you're a graduate in Economics or Law and have had at least 1 year of proven work experience in the above, you can apply by:
Selecting the Apply Now button below or contact Yaingy Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org