about 1 month ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a global biopharmaceutical company that is in a big phase of growth.
This company has had some of it's leading rare diseases products gain approval in the past few years and the company is largely expanding on the back of this.
As a result of this growth, the company is expanding it's sales team with a Key Account Manager role that will be responsible for the German area of Switzerland.
- Implementation of the sales and activity targets specified by the company through efficient planning and implementation of strategic plans
- Timely keeping of current records of customer contacts as well as all necessary customer data in the CRM system
- Understand clinical and business priorities within the relevant area
- Up-to-date knowledge of products and therapeutic areas
- Up-to-date knowledge of the German health system at national and local level
- Organization and implementation of promotional events
- Use of business opportunities and provision of value-added services for customers
- Obtaining commercially significant recordings in hospital pharmacies, inclusion in guidelines and study protocols for the products sold at the agreed customers
- Creation, review and monitoring of performance based on the strategic business plan
- Create, maintain and develop strong relationships with customers and regional KOLs
If you are an experienced Key Account Manager professional in the pharmaceutical industry looking for a new role, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
#LI-RS2 if remote - Add LI-REMOTE