Los Angeles, CA, USA
$90,000 - $130,000
8 months ago
A large banking client of ours based in Los Angeles is looking for an AVP to join its KYC team. This institution work with high net worth clients, so interaction will be organizations in many industries including technology, Life Sciences and Banking, mainly in California.
As an AVP you will be required to undertake senior level duties including working with senior stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Finance related)
- 5+ years' worth of KYC experience in a Bank
- 2+ years' worth of Management experience
- Experience in working with clients externally
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Review and approve Compliance Section Supplementary Notes, Monthly TTMS Report, CRR Report, Due Diligence Screening, Risk Rating Worksheet, New Customer On-boarding, Customer Profiles Refresh, and etc
- Maintain and update the Customer List
- Review customer KYC profiles for completeness and accuracy in order to assess and document the risks associated with customers
- Ensure that all customers’ KYC profiles are kept up to date in line with the Bank’s policies and procedures
- Identify suspicious and/or fraudulent customers’ activities; perform investigation on the detected suspicious activities and prepare reports and findings to Branch Management
- Identify, research and recommend best banking’s practices to enhance workplace efficiency
- Timely respond to inquiries from team mates, Account Officers and Branch Management regarding KYC/CIP and due diligence matters
- Provide professional and technical guidance and training to junior staff on relevant laws and regulations, Bank’s policies and procedures updates
- Cooperate with internal and external auditors and examiners; take corrective actions in response to the audit findings
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned by Branch Management
If this opportunity interests you and you have the desired skill set and experience, please get in touch with an updated resume.