Hong Kong City
6 months ago
- Review and approve AML/KYC for new client on-boarding;
- Perform qualitative and quantitative check on New Account Documentation for all clients (Worldcheck, CIMA, HKMA, SFC, MAS);
- Advise front office staff on enquiries and issues arising from client onboarding;
- Manage and validate client’s source of wealth, corroboration of wealth, name screening results, client risk assessment as the bank’s 2nd line of defence to ensure the bank’s compliance with the applicable regulatory and internal requirements;
- Manage and handle staff enquiries on internal policies and procedures, and compliance issues; and
- Ensure KYC/AML deliverables are met.
- Monitor and report the performance of the onboarding team to management regularly;
- Manage and handle ad-hoc compliance projects.
- University degree with at least 5 years relevant experience in KYC/CDD, preferably in private banking;
- Ability to identify AML risks and demonstrate a solid grasp of AML/KYC policy;
- Strong spoken and written communication skills;
- Independent, self-motivated and ability to adapt in a team environment;
- Excellent time management and organization skills.