Emily Jane Ashley
KYC & AML Officer
6 months ago
Hamlyn Williams is delighted to be partnered with a market leader in the financial services sector who has gone through a significant period of growth. With a solid reputation for excellence across 21 markets globally, this includes Europe, the Americas, Australia and Asia. My client is looking for a KYC & AML officer to join the team based in Malta..
The position Is hybrid with an expectation to visit the site in line with business needs.
- Reviewing alerts generated at all phases of the Bank’s customer life-cycle, commencing from on-boarding until the closure/termination of customer accounts
- Reviewing AML/CFT compliance checks carried out by the Bank’s first line of defence
- Assist the Head of AML/MLRO in overseeing all aspects of the AML/CFT activities
- Presenting relevant reports and findings to the “heads of”
- Overseeing the processing of requests for information and other orders received from the competent authorities
- Initiating investigations, completion of internal and external STRs and supporting all necessary follow-up action
- Liaising with and training staff, where necessary, on the relevant policies, procedures and AML/CFT software.
- Ensure that compliance monitoring is carried out in line with all relevant instructions and parameters
- Where necessary and in line with instructions received from the “Heads of”, liaise with regulatory and supervisory authorities
- Support the reviewing and testing of the relevant functions in relation to the above in line with the Anti-Financial Crime Plan, including performing Quality Assurance Exercises on the AML Function
- Competitive salary & benefits
- The opportunity to work within a business with a strong growth plan.
- Opportunities for personal growth & development
If you’re looking for the opportunity to work within a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment, apply now and/or please reach out directly to Emily Ashley at email@example.com.