$140,000 - 175,000 + Equity
4 months ago
We are partnered with a global unicorn Crypto Fintech looking to make strides in regards to their financial crime division as they continue to grow. A global leader in coin issuance, they now support the full lifecycle of the crypto investment. They are passionate in being a chief constituent in propelling the future of crypto - and are looking for crypto-passionate people to join them!
Reporting directly to the Chief Compliance Officer, the KYC Compliance Manager will be responsible for overseeing the "Know Your Customer program" (identification/verification, customer due diligence, and enhanced due diligence), interacting with stakeholders throughout the company to drive the KYC strategy.
- 5 or more years experience directly dealing with KYC and IDV and e-IDV, with extensive knowledge of both US and international KYC requirements.
- Experience creating and implementing global processes for customer onboarding and ongoing due diligence.
- Experience in individual and legal entity KYC requirements
- In-depth knowledge and experience with CDD/EDD requirements and best practices.
- Expertise with complex beneficial ownership and high risk customer types.
- Has led vendor integrations for e-IDV and IDV.
- Knowledge or interest in the crypto/blockchain space
- Experience managing large operational teams.
- Own the global KYC strategy
- Scale and lead the KYC operations team.
- Draft and implement policies, programs, and procedures.
- Partner with various stakeholders to design the customer onboarding process, meet regulatory requirements, and ensure strong financial crime controls
- Be the point of contact for KYC Program related questions or issues.
- Evaluate existing and new vendors.
- Enhance reporting and KPIs for KYC operations.
You can apply by selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Fintech Compliance Fraud, and Financial Crimarket specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Fintech Companies across the country. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Kayla Bane, email@example.com or (619) 326-3672