about 1 year ago
4 months (initially)
A large banking client of ours in Los Angeles is looking to bring on 10 KYC Consultants to join its team. You will be conducting EDD reviews of customers, mainly high-risk. The positions are 100% on-site and will commence in early-mid February, running for 4 months initially.
- Conduct KYC/EDD reviews on bank’s high-risk population including private banking, entertainment, commercial banking, private equity/investment, and special risk customers.
- Provide input/feedback for conducting risk assessments for onboarding high risk customers or customers who are on the restricted activities list.
- Communicate effectively with the front line to ensure KYC records are updated and documentation is complete and adheres to the bank’s policies and procedures.
- Other duties, as relevant to the position
- 3+ years' worth of EDD KYC experience in a Retail Bank
- Bachelor's Degree (highly preferred)
- Immediate availability to interview and start in Los Angeles
If this opportunity interests you, please get in touch!