€ 200 - 350
6 months ago
Do you want to work for one of the largest banking clients in Europe?
The job will entail:
- Verify that the existing KYC documentation of the organisation’s counterparts is accurate and up to date;
- Ensure completeness and correctness of the received KYC data and documentation either collected or received from the organisation’s Staff;
- Answer KYC related questions from the organisation’s Staff and/or the organisation’s counterparts;
- Communicate the status of the completeness of the collection of KYC data and documents for reporting purposes.
- Confirming the adequacy of the received data and documents with regards to content and form (i.e. independent sources, certification -apostille, notary seal, etc.);
- Escalating cases of “red flags” to the Compliance Directorate;
- Requesting the acknowledgement for the completion of the KYC file from Staff;
- Performing other necessary checks and analysis to support the KYC analysis;
The successful candidates must have experience:
- Have experience of a KYC/AML background within financial services
- High attention to detail and able to work unsupervised whilst prioritising work load
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 675 2931 for more information.