£50,000 - £65,000
4 months ago
Hamlyn Williams is representing a leading provider of professional services who is looking for a KYC SME Lead. This is an incredible opportunity to become a part of a strong global network of firms with a worldwide presence.
You’ll be required to apply knowledge and expertise in order to support the completion of client KYC files in line with client KYC policies and procedures. You’ll be responsible for completing QA reviews and accreditation of the production team and will manage the client QA team relationship. You will provide SME support and design knowledge management processes to ensure files are completed by the production team meet the regulatory requirement.
- Management of client relationships responsible for Quality Assurance (QA) and produced KYC (Know Your Customer) files.
- Review and assessment of client KYC related policies and identify areas of improvement in terms of consistency and clear and unambiguous interpretation; deliver policy training.
- Lead and facilitate technical discussions in case clinics and drive case resolutions.
- Identify arising regulatory risks in the operation, consider how these can be mitigated and flag them to the operation; identify and escalate suspicious activity.
- Management of SME resource including QA review activity throughput and quality
- Conduct QA reviews of KYC files prepared by the production team.
- Design adequate MI to ensure reporting data can be extracted quickly and efficiently
- Design Knowledge Management processes (including SME guidance) to help the production team embed and stay up to date on client KYC policy knowledge.
- Conduct root cause analysis of KYC knowledge gaps within the operational resource and develop action plans of how to close these.
- Review and constructively challenge internal operational processes to drive continuous improvement; identify and design ways to add value.
- Understanding of KYC, AML (Anti Money Laundering) & Sanctions, and Financial Crime (FC) regulatory requirements with a minimum of three years’ experience of working in an FCA regulated environment.
- Minimum of one-year experience of working in an operational environment.
- Good working knowledge of FC guidance, industry best practice and relevant regulation.
- Ability to use analytical and problem-solving skills in technically challenging cases.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a concise and technically accurate manner, and to articulate complex messages in both written and verbal communication in a clear way.
- Proven experience of working in a role where attention to detail is critical.
- Ability to work successfully in a target driven environment.
- Ability to deliver training and facilitate technical discussions.
- FC and/ or relevant professional qualification or in the process of obtaining one.
If you're interested in the position, please apply directly below.