Los Angeles, CA, USA
5 months ago
We are working with a banking client of ours located in Los Angeles who is looking for a KYC Supervisor to work in the BSA Department.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree Finance or related degree
- 8+ years of experience in Compliance
- Advanced knowledge of KYC, BSA, EDD, and client onboarding
- CAMS preferred
Role and Responsibilities:
• Must have a detailed understanding of BSA legislation in particular to KYC due diligence.
• Responsible for managing day to day KYC program to ensure it is compliant with regulatory requirements and in line with the Bank’s Policy and Procedures.
• Responsible for delivering periodic and accurate KYC MIS reports such as High Risk customer trend analysis report, KYC status report, etc. to BSA Officer in timely manner.
• Responsible for performance management, and overall development of KYC staff within their assigned tasks of individual team members over time to evaluate performance, learning, and capability to identify special training needs to increase team efficiency and quality.
• Must proactively and effectively address any issues to the BSA officer that might be escalated by either internal or external customers.
• Responsible to overseeing KYC team to ensure all KYC due diligence documentations are in line with the Bank’s KYC standards.
• Responsible for reviewing and approving of the KYC due diligence documents and escalate to the BSA Officer for any relationship termination recommendation in timely manner.
• Perform proactive and strategic KYC processes review and its improvement to ensure team members are high performing and meeting the Bank’s quality standard and implement changes as necessary.
• Support the management with internal audit, AML compliance, and regulatory review as needed.
If this opportunity interests you and you would like to explore further, please apply directly with an updated resume.