9 days ago
We are currently working with a fast-growning biotechnology company that is seeking for a high caliber talent to join their R&D team as a PCR Speicialist.
As a Laboratory Manager you will:
- Assist with designing lab processes and procedures for PCR testing to ensure efficient turn-around time and accuracy of results
- Consort testing activities for quality assurance, including coordination of both internal and external testing, verification of results, data summarization, and troubleshooting
- Coordinate document collection for quality assurance of pre-clinical products, including review and assessment of internal compliance documents, development of sample test plans, and data summarisation
- Validate bioinformatics data using various techniques, such as PCR, qRT-PCR, ELISA kits, and Northern analysis
- Manage staff on lab site for the effective process of departmental operations
- Perform ad hoc assignments when required
As a Laboratory Manager you will need:
- Master or above degree in molecular biology, biochemistry, genetics, biomedical sciences / life sciences or related field
- Advanced knowledge in molecular biology techniques including cloning, primer/probe design, sequencing and PCR assay development
- 2+ years of managerial roles and a total of 6+ years industry experience
- Knowledge of GLP and AAALAC standards are preferred
- Able to travel regularly for training and other business related activities
- Proficiency in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, and key software applications relevant to publication planning and implementation, such as EndNote, literature search indices, journal databases, etc.
- Positive, true team player, open-minded and possess a strong sense of responsibility
- Short notice period or immediately available is preferred
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you'd like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Cherry Cheung at +85294161249 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.