San Francisco, CA
$180,000 - $200,000 + bonus + equity
3 days ago
A global Fintech client based in the San Francisco area is looking for a Business Development leader to help grow its business in South America (countries like Brazil, Mexico, Chili, Peru and Argentina).
This position will be responsible for seeking and developing strong and long-term business partners within the markets; include but not limited to Banks, payment gateways, regulatory, and payment companies. The ideal candidate must has strong business acumen and local knowledge, able to interact with CXO level at the client side. You should also have demonstrated ability to think strategically and has good vision about the market, product and technology in the digital payment market.
- Expand payment channels for group companies of in the LATAM region and to develop and manage relationship with local, regional and international payment facilitators (payment gateway, 3rd party payment company, card scheme, bank, OTC and other alternative payment channels).
- Develop and manage partnership with local and global bank’s to enhance the service capacity.
- Reach out to partnering bank’s for fund settlement, FX quotation/conversion, liquidity management and x-border solutions.
- Enhance relationship with local regulator and promote inclusive financing in the region.
- You will be served as local entity business officer during licensing applications.
- Travel may be required in time.
- 10+ years of working experience, 5 years of which in Financial Institutions or payment channel relationships.
- Working experience in a 3rd party payment company or payment solutions in an e-commerce platform/cards scheme/bank’s payment solution department (payment or merchant acquiring) is preferred.
- In-depth understanding in local regulation and compliance regarding payment business and x-border fund movement in the region.
- Business sufficient in Portuguese, English and Spanish is highly preferred.
- Ability to travel internationally.
If this opportunity interest you, please get in touch! firstname.lastname@example.org