140k - 250k
6 months ago
Projects We’re Working On:
- We collaborated closely with our engineering organization to deliver an amazing training that developers actually wanted to take.
- We’re building out tooling that will help us manage and eventually eliminate the overhead of vulnerable dependencies in our applications.
- We’ve making the OWASP ZAP more usable for non-security folk by building a Heads Up Display for it.
- We're building a system to identify, classify, and track sensitive data within our infrastructure in real time.
- We’ve built tooling to help eliminate the usage of credentials within source code or config files.
- You have a solid understanding of software security principles
- You can write maintainable software to solve security problems
- You can break down complex security problems into measurable and solvable pieces
- You have 2+ years of software security engineering experience or some cool projects on GitHub you think we'll love to check out
- You have familiarity with AWS, Docker, Golang, Node.js - huge plus
- Any official or non-official red team experience
- You’re involved in the InfoSec community. Our team helps organize the OWASP SF chapter and the AppSec California, B-Sides SF, and Day of Shecurity conferences.