about 1 month ago
We are currently working with a leading automation OEM who are currently looking for a number of Lead Engineers, to be based in the offices in Saudi Arabia, to work on some prestigious projects across the region within the Oil and Gas industry. As a lead engineer, you would play a vital role in the delivery of projects for the group, being responsible for the design, implementation and testing of Control Systems.
- Primary contact for all Engineering matters on a project;
- Work closely with the Project Manager to ensure that each customer’s expectations are fully understood, managed and achieved;
- Take ownership of the Engineering activities on all allocated projects and proactively utilise methodologies, resources and techniques for minimising the execution cost, whilst maintaining the requisite schedule and quality standard;
- Actively contribute to the development of a realistic and achievable project schedule;
- Ensure the Project Manager is fully informed regarding resource requirements, progress, areas of risk or customer-initiated changes in scope.
- Ensure that all project team members, inclusive of any third parties, are provided with necessary and relevant information to effectively deliver their allotted work;
- Provide the Project Manager with the procurement list, including detailed specifications for any sub-contracted works and services where relevant, along with required delivery dates;
- Create an inclusive and supportive environment for all personnel within the project team and actively support team members in achieving any personal development objectives that may have been set for the project;
- Actively contribute to any assigned bid activities to ensure that the customer’s requirements are fully understood, and that innovative and cost-effective solutions are proposed;
- Bachelor of Engineering or Systems Degree
- Strong relevant experience between 5-10 years experience, with experience of leading teams and projects
- Any DCS experience, although DeltaV is preferable.
- Experienced of working in a customer facing role
- Oil and Gas/PetroChemical experience is ideal
If this is something that you would be interested in, please click "Apply Now" and one of our experienced consultants in the team will reach out to discuss further!