Dundalk - Republic of Ireland
Up to 85,000 Euros
Lead Automation Infra engineer
9 months ago
As soon as possible
A global biologics drug development company are looking for a Lead automation infrastructure engineer to join the largest greenfield biotech project being built in Europe, with a large influx of funding this will be the first of multiple build-outs across Europe.
The lead automation engineer will be responsible for the AIS Systems infrastructure and will support the installation, configuration, maintenance, and backup/recovery of the IT systems and infrastructure associated with Process Automation (DeltaV), VPE (siemens) and Lab systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The successful Lead engineer must be an SME in the design and implementation of new or upgraded technologies within the manufacturing and laboratory environment.
- The successful Lead Engineer must be able to work closely with corporate AIS and IT infrastructure teams to ensure continued technical alignment
- The successful Lead engineer should be able to maintain relationships with critical suppliers, managing escalations and resolution of technical issues
- The successful Lead engineer must be able to work alongside the corporate security function to manage cybersecurity for manufacturing and lab systems.
- Evaluate standards and manufacturing/lab-specific technologies for suitability
- The ability to manage scheduling, implementation, and reporting of preventative maintenance, OS and application patching and upgrades on manufacturing systems network.
- A bachelor's in Electrical Engineering or computer science, Biotech Engineering, or related computer science engineering degree.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in installing and configuring server/network infrastructure for virtualised systems solutions in the biotechnology or pharma industry is required.
- In-depth experience with regards to the physical installation of the server and network infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of virtualisation (VMWare and Hyper-V)
- In-depth experience with DeltaV administration.
- Hands-on experience with backup and recovery solutions for large virtualised server infrastructure.
- Strong Network architecture or engineering proficiencies
- Understanding of documentation, such as Hardware Design,FAT and SAT documentation
- Strong knowledge of cGMP as it applies to biologics manufacturing and automated systems.
- Experience in the preparation of method statements, safe plans of action and work permits
If you are interested in understanding more about the business, location, and project please send you're updated CV and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can reach me at +44 203 545 1110