San Antonio, TX
Up to $130,000 per year, plus benefits
about 2 months ago
Lead DeltaV Engineer
San Antonio, TX
Up to $130,000 per year
Hamlyn Williams are currently engaged on a search to assist a leading System Integration company, who cover the South West of the US, with a very strong and core customer base, where they are looking to add an experienced Lead DeltaV Engineer to their team.
This position would be responsible for delivering high level solutions to customers across the area, working across the full project lifecycle, leading and working with the team in order to achieve full customer satisfaction.
- Lead the Project team in close cooperation with the Project Manager.
- Interface and coordinate all technical issues relating to the project with the project team, internal and external clients as required for the successful execution of the project.
- Be responsible for the assignment of required engineering activities to project team, monitors the project performance and progress.
- Ensure that proper engineering techniques are employed by the assigned Project teams, seeking consistency and innovations for continuous improvements.
- Be responsible for specialist technical knowledge on specific issues.
- Be responsible for the overall technical correctness of the software and the associated technical documentation.
- Be responsible for validation activities for DCS qualifications (IQ/OQ/PQ) including test protocol development, execution, and reporting.
- Be responsible for visiting client sites and performing design studies, acceptance tests, commissioning, and training.
- Bachelor’ Degree, preferred background Electrical or Process Automation Engineering
- 4 to 10 years of experience in configuration of DeltaV preferred including Software Design, implementation, internal and external testing, loop check and startup.
- Experience with IT networks & operating systems & field bus (Server 2016 / Windows 7 / Profibus / Modbus / Foundation fieldbus / OPS & OSI PI) is preferred.
- Knowledge of Good Automated Manufacturing Practice (GAMP) and batch validation are highly preferred.
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact: 0203 545 1103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for James Brookes https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamesbrookeshw/