3 months ago
Senior Infrastructure Engineer
My client is a leading media and entertainment conglomerate creating and distributing premium and popular content to a global audience. A major player in the entertainment space, my client is looking to add talented individuals to there already established and well recognized Information Technology team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a hands-on individual to join a tier one investment bank environment and demonstrate learned cloud technologies and coding abilities.
They are seeking passionate, experienced individuals who are seeking a new challenge and opportunity to grow and acquire new skills.
- Promote and communicate best practices for public cloud application development
- Identify and develop process improvement to enhance customer and client satisfaction
- Experience leading LAN and WAN project builds
- Possession of strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstration of successful design and implementation of local network architecture
- Energetic and self-motivated, with the ability to build and sustain long term relationships across a legion of stakeholders in a fast paced, multi directional work environment
- Extensive Knowledge of the public cloud platforms AWS and Azure
- Working Knowledge of a VMWARE Environment
- Hands on experience with video network infrastructures
- Experiences with Terraform or other Infrastructure as a Code tools
- Experience with technical leadership in the development of a highly complex cloud system
- Ability to spread the knowledge of tooling and capabilities needed to enable our cloud first strategy
- Understanding of CICD (preferably Gitlab)
- Knowledge and experience in Core Routing and troubleshooting (EVPN, MPLS)
- Knowledge in Arista and Cisco platforms
- Proficient is programming language Python
Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience (Master’s preferred)