Depending on Experience
3 months ago
Our client, a financial lender based in Washington D.C., is seeking a Lead IT Auditor to join their team on a full-time basis. Hamlyn Williams have been enlisted to identify suitable candidates for an immediate start.
As a Senior IT Auditor you will be responsible for planning, delivering and reporting on audits of various complex IT systems, applications, platforms and operating systems, amongst others, ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures.
You will expected to demonstrate outstanding problem solving skills, meticulous attention to detail and sound understanding of cyber security trends, particularly within the clients niche. Ability to work in and lead a team is a must, as well as being able to clearly and concisely communicate to staff and third-parties at all levels.
- Able to execute a robust audit plan in accordance with internal audit standards, regulations and company policies, whilst overseeing team progress and managing budgets/ schedules
- Identifying potential risks/ impacts on the company and using a risk-based approach to develop robust action points, finalizing all findings and presenting to the Internal Audit Manager/ Director
- Review and keep track of previous audit results to ensure the appropriate corrective action is taken, whilst continually improving the governance, risk and control environment
- Provide day-to-day management, project guidance and coaching to other internal auditors and conduct first level reviews on work and documentation
- BS/ BA or equivalent ideally within Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related
- CPA, ACA, CFA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, AWS Certified Solutions Architect, CCSP, CCSK etc. are a plus
- 6 years’ working experience required, with minimum 4 years’ working in IT Audit
Our client is able to offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits including competitive benefits & profit-sharing.
At this stage US Citizen/Greencard holders are preferred but we are willing to consider H-1B transfers on a case by case basis as well as candidates that would need to relocate for the position.
This company has excellent infrastructure in place so given the COVID climate will be conducting all phases of the interview process remotely (including onboarding).
Please share your most recent resume & availability to email@example.com for consideration.