100 - 120 EUR p/hr
27 days ago
Hamlyn Williams is partnering with a global biopharmaceutical company who are launching a new award-winning production plant in Dublin. My client is looking for an MES Lead Engineer with experience in PAS-X to enable API (new Technology Transfers) and Drug Product manufacturing in this facility.
This role stands out as it gives the opportunity to contribute throughout the whole process in building an MES solution, being an integral part of the procedure from start to finish. This will support manufacturing in a new highly integrated plant developing critical oncology treatment to Takeda patients. Alongside this, my client offers the opportunity for you to continue to grow and build your technical skillset in collaboration with their team and Vendor consultants.
If you’re an MES Engineer with experience in PAS-X, willing to commute to Dublin or relocate and with a desire to start a great new opportunity with a chance to develop, my client would like to hear from you!
- 8+ years of PAS-X experience
- Available to work for 12-months starting ASAP
- Happy to be based onsite 50% of the time – and can commensurate with project dynamics at any point in time
- Experience in small molecule API production environment
- strong project experience in working closely with process Subject Matter Experts on specification and parameterising of MBR’s
- Exposure to a project in a brand-new award-winning facility
- Competitive Salary
- Partially remote
- Opportunity for contract extension
Note: to apply, you must have a stamp IV or EU citizenship.
You can apply for this role by sending me your CV now!