10 months ago
12 months plus
Lead MES Engineer
12 month contract
Hamlyn Williams are currently partnered with one of the worlds leading pharmaceutical organisations on an exciting Lead MES Engineer opportunity based in Switzerland.
This is a contract opportunity for at least 12 months, where this person would be responsible for lead the MES design team across the full implementation of this exciting project. The team would be made up of up to 10 engineers at any one time, where the success of the team would be solely down to this person, being the first point of contact for any technical issues that arises along the course of the project.
An exciting opportunity to work with one of the largest companies in the world, on an ongoing contract basis and to be involved in some exciting capital project work
Other responsibilities include:
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of MES functionality, including adaptations to second project, without disruption of ongoing manufacturing operations.
- Break down the project scope and ensure availability of up-to-date and complete scope document and user requirement specifications.
- Ensure timely delivery of design packages in high quality and agreement with user requirements.
- Oversee external implementation/coding activities at partners.
- Support witnessing of external test activities and deployment of tested code.
- Transparently report on the project status and support cost controlling.
- Provide direct input at subject matter expert on the testing and qualification strategy.
- Support the evaluation of change requests and requests for scope increase.
- Support error correction and change implementation during and after test completion
- Proven experience within Manufacturing Execution Systems – preference for in depth knowledge of Emerson Syncade MES.
- Good understanding of DCS – Preference for Emerson DeltaV DCS and the integration with Syncade.
- Strong previous experience of working within the Pharmaceutical or Biotech industry, to GMP standards and working knowledge of CSV.
- Previous experience of leading a team of up to 5 people plus.
This role does offer some remote working and it would be possible to work 1-2 days a week at home, with the rest being on site.
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact: 0203 545 1103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for James