6 months ago
Our client is a global investment group with both private equity and hedge fund investment which hit approximately USD$3 billion AUM last year. They are looking for a Legal and Compliance Senior Manager/ Manager who is familiar with APAC laws and regulations to cover overall regulatory compliance.
- Support compliance related issues within APAC region with relevant laws and regulations.
- Identify compliance risks by designing, executing and reviewing the compliance program, internal controls and internal work process.
- Establish and review the current internal and external compliance frameworks and policies.
- Work closely with business heads to provide compliance support and advice.
- Liaise with regulators (e.g. SFC, SEC and CIMA etc.). Handling notifications and enquiries from regulators.
- University graduated in Law, Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years compliance experience, preferably from investment groups or banks.
- Knowledge of relevant regulations in APAC region and other jurisdictions.
- Ability to handle legal and compliance work independently.
- Ability to work under pressure and produce timely results.
- Good team worker with internal and external parties.
- Proficient in spoken and written Chinese and English.
For interested parties, please contact Winifred at +852 2777 6277 or email@example.com for further discussions.