Frankfurt am Main, Germany
80,000 - 100,000 EUR
11 months ago
My client is a leading Asset Management firm looking to expand its presence in Germany, Frankfurt.
The basis of the position as a Legal & Compliance Manager is to support the Head of Legal and Compliance – Germany. Provide all aspects of technical compliance advisory and support services to all their German, Austrian and Swiss businesses, including property funds or separate account mandates managed in Germany and Swiss-domiciled securities funds and other products managed elsewhere and distributed in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION
- Practical experience in the fields of Financial regulations and Compliance in Germany and Austria (and preferably also Switzerland).
- Experience with German Investment Act and Banking law.
- Good understanding of EU and other international regulatory regimes.
- A German-qualified lawyer or similar
- Fluent in German and English (additional languages would be desirable).
- Good understanding of UCITS and AIFs
- Knowledge of Fund Distribution rules
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Customer Focus
Please apply with an up to date CV and I will be in touch ASAP.