16 days ago
We're working with an innovative and fast-growing cryptocurrency client, looking to rapidly grow its Legal team. We're seeking Legal Counsel to be based in Ireland with flexible working.
As a Legal Counsel, you will:
- Provide proactive and solution-oriented legal and regulatory advice and guidance to multiple stakeholders within the Group in order to enable the development and launch of Crypto products and services in a way that meets our obligations as well as the needs of our users
- Work cross-functionally to identify, analyze and mitigate legal and regulatory risks (while maximizing commercial opportunities) related to the introduction of new products and services in Europe
- Point of contact on a variety of topics before regulators, financial partners, users, and other external audiences
- Liaise with Risk, Compliance and Privacy teams across our global organization to assess applicable regulations and set corresponding company standards
As a Legal Counsel you must have:
- Around 7 years PQE practicing either in-house or at a reputable law firm, with at least 3 years of those focused on payments law or in the Fintech space.
- Ability to provide legal and regulatory guidance on the design, modification, and geographical expansion of products
- Ability to provide timely, concise, and business-focused legal advice on payments and consumer protection laws
- Interest in Crypto or experience in Crypto would be a great plus!
If you are a Regulatory Lawyer within Payments apply now and/or please reach out directly to Yaingy Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org