9 months ago
My client is a US based FinTech firm that provides online money transfer and digital payment services. They are now expanding the Legal team in Hong Kong to support the fast-growing business activities in the Asia Pacific Region.
- Responsible for handling various types of commercial agreements, including in the areas of marketing, business development and procurement
- Interfacing with the different company departments, such as sales, business development, marketing, purchasing and more, and working closely with other members of the Legal team.
- Liaise with external legal counsel in HK and China
- Work from regional hub in Hong Kong and will commute occationally to China Office
- A Bachelor of Laws degree (LL.B.)
- 2 + years PQE at a law firm and/or as in-house counsel
- Strong contract drafting skills, with great legal and commercial understanding and analysis capabilities
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to establish relationships across the organization
- Ability to combine independent work with teamwork
- Excellent English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Please apply here or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org