12 months ago
Hamlyn Williams is working with an Innovative Fintech client, we are seeking a Legal Manager in Paris.
- Maintenance of the applicable contractual corpus, CGV, CGU near restaurants, users, companies
- Management of customer contracts and help on the legal part of the AO, contractual negotiation
- Research and legal support with internal teams
- Implementation, monitoring, and maintenance of the GDPR policy and response to customer requests on the data protection and compliance verification with subcontractors
- Review and negotiation of service provider contracts
- Help on the Corporate part: approval of the accounts, updating of shareholder registers, due diligence, etc.
- Administrative tasks: tracking orders with payment card providers, relations with banks, choice of logistics providers, etc.
- Documentation (policy, global or specific procedures, training, reporting, maps)
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role, with a law degree (master 1 or 2)
- Able to adapt in different legal areas: protection of personal data, company law, contract law, etc. and learn quickly!
- Able to build, manage and complete projects, with the aim of always generating more product innovation
- Force of the proposal for the improvement of our processes: therefore, good analytical capacities and operational!
- Able to communicate with our technical team, express our needs to them and understand the implications around the innovations sought
- Fluent French and English is a must.