5 months ago
A fast-growing fintech start-up based in Paris is looking for a Legal Manager to join their dynamic team in Paris. As their new Legal Manager, you will be invested in the maintenance of contractual policy, in connection with the sales teams and will assist the Head of Compliance and Legal in its daily challenges.
The role will involve:
- Maintenance of the applicable contractual corpus, CGV, CGU near restaurants, users companies
- Management of customer contracts and help on the legal part of the AO, contractual negotiation
- Research and legal support with internal teams (legal requests of the team)
- Sales on particular cases applicable in particular)
- Implementation, monitoring, and maintenance of the GDPR policy and response to customer requests on the data protection and compliance verification with subcontractors (partners, presta)
- Review and negotiation of service provider contracts
- Help on the Corporate part: approval of the accounts, updating of shareholder registers, due diligence, etc.
- Administrative tasks: tracking orders with payment card providers, relations with banks, choice of logistics providers, etc.
They are looking for a middle profile, who has already been able to validate a law degree (master 1 or 2) and at minimum three / four years of experience in the business world.
You will be proactive in improving its relevance and efficiency (content and tools):
- Documentation (policy, global or specific procedures, training, reporting, maps)
The ideal candidate for this role will be:
- Able to adapt in different legal areas: protection of personal data, company law, contract law, etc. and learn quickly.
- Able to build, manage and complete projects, with the aim of always generating more product innovation
- Proactive in the improvement of our processes: therefore, good analytical capacities and operational!
- Able to communicate with our technical team, express our needs to them and understand the implications around the innovations sought
- Bilingual in French / English: you are able to express yourself perfectly both orally and written, in French and English at least.