Base on Candidate's' Experience
about 1 month ago
Depends on Candidates' notice period
Our client (from asset management industry) is looking for candidates who has experience on concrete knowledge in contract-related concerns of clients throughout the commercial liaison and negotiation process, to join their legal team. This role will also require playing a key role in advising on workflow streaming with local authorities. Furthermore, this opportunity will allow you to enhance your skills on managing stakeholders and be an advocate for company policies.
1. Review company's daily contracts and legal documents, and company's legal management system;
2. Research insurance and financial laws and regulations, in order to provide legal advice for the company's decision-makers on investment, and provide legal advice for supporting various businesses;
3. Participate in the company's civil, economic, administrative litigation, appeals or litigation, debt collection, debt collection and other legal affairs, and participate in the company's important commercial activities;
4. Report the company's anti-money laundering and related-party transaction management work to the regulatory authorities and group companies;
5. Organize the company's legal special training;
6. Assess and review the company's investment and new business-related legal compliance matters;
7. Legal review of related transactions;
8. Implement the company's legal compliance and anti-money laundering systems.
1. Legal related professional knowledge and above;
2. More than 5 years of legal affairs related work experience in asset management, funds, securities companies, etc.;
3. Have independent analytical ability, be able to think independently and complete tasks autonomously;
4. Have good communication and persuasion skills;
5. Have a good team spirit;
6. Familiar with the business process of asset management and understand relevant laws and regulations;
7. English proficiency, good English listening and speaking skills;
8. Able to describe computer systems carefully;
9. Familiar with Hong Kong laws, including securities law and company law, etc.
Interested parties may send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 2777 6184 for further discussion.