San Francisco, California
16 days ago
We have partnered with an exciting Crypto Fintech that is looking for an experienced legal support lead to join the legal team as Legal Program Manager. This position will report to our General Counsel. The Legal Program Manager will focus his or her practice on providing a broad range of commercial, litigation and regulatory support for the legal department, including contract management, managing law enforcement requests, and supporting audit and the finance teams to provide responsive documentation.
- Support the Legal department and the Sales and Business Development teams in contract management, including organizing information/data on potential commercial partners and preparing NDA
- Support a contract and document management system to track, store and recall commercial agreements, RFIs and related materials used to grow the organization.
- Act as primary legal support for incoming requests for criminal investigations, including subpoenas, court orders, and law enforcement agency requests, and work cross-departmentally to collect data and information necessary to reply.
- Act of legal support to the Compliance and Finance teams in responding to certain state regulatory requests, for example, managing the escheatment program.
- Create, maintain and update index of active litigation, law enforcement and compliance matters.
- Bachelor’s degree and ABA paralegal certificate preferred with current MCLE with 5+ years of experience as a contract manager or paralegal in a transactional legal environment.
- Relevant experience with an understanding of licensing, compliance and litigation.
- Technologically savvy, preferably has used or implemented a contract management system
- Prior experience in a fast-paced law firm or corporate environment.
- Passion and knowledge for the crypto industry!
You can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Fintech Compliance & Legal market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Fintech Companies across the country. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Allison Hill, email@example.com or (619) 268-5395