8 days ago
A banking client in Indiana is looking for a Regulatory Compliance professional to take on a role within its Compliance team. This person will serve in an advisory role to the Bank on consumer compliance laws and regulations and will help to oversee relevant portions of the Bank’s independent regulatory compliance review program. This individual will also support the Bank’s Compliance Program with duties including aiding the risk assessment process, prevention and detection controls, compliance training, consumer complaint management and to hold regular communication with the Chief Compliance Officer.
- Effectively communicates with various departments as needed to provide responses to lending compliance inquiries as they relate to the various federal and state banking regulations.
- Seeks out, develops and maintains knowledge and skills through completion of continuing education and training pertinent to the position.
- Reviews, analyzes, and provides guidance on all aspects of Bank’s lending compliance, including but not limited to: new and changed regulations; new, modified, and expanded Bank products and services; changes in Bank processes; and consumer complaints.
- Assesses, advises, and/or reports to management on all areas of regulatory lending compliance risk as assigned (which may include Fair Lending generally and/or UDAAP).
- Assists with the execution and/or management of the third-party lending compliance reviews to periodically evaluate the Bank’s level of compliance with banking laws and regulations.
- Supports the Marketing & Electronic Banking Compliance Officer’s lending related tasks (as needed) and serves as a lending compliance resource for the Compliance Department and business units throughout the Bank.
- Assists with the coordination of state and federal banking examinations as needed.
- May serve on various lending related committee’s and workgroups for the Bank as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a Regulatory Compliance Credential (ideally)
- 3+ years’ worth of Regulatory/Lending Compliance experience
- Experience with Maptitude, and/or other fair lending related software
If this opportunity interest you, please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org